Who we are
IWC Convention Ltd is the data controller and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data
We process your name and your email address.
Purposes of processing
We may use your information:
- to email you details of forthcoming Irish Women’s Convention conferences.
- if you have volunteered to help on the day of the conference, we may email you to arrange details for the day.
Basis for processing
We process your data on the basis of the legitimate interests of IWC Conventions Ltd as running conventions and to that end, notifying individuals who have attended past conventions, wish to be volunteers and/ or who request to be added to our mailing list.
Recipients of personal data
Your personal data is sent to Mailchimp for the purposes of sending an email campaign. It is not sent to any other organisation or individual.
Transfer outside the EEA
We will not send your information outside the EEA.
Period of storage
We will keep your personal information only for as long as we consider it necessary to send you details of conferences and volunteering.
You may request:
- access to your personal data
- rectification of your personal data
- erasure of your personal data – for example if you no longer wish to receive communications about the conference.
- restriction of your personal data
You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. There is no statutory or contractual requirement for you to remain on the mailing list.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. It may be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel 0303 1231113 (local rate).